We are manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Stainless Steel Pipe Spool, Carbon Steel Pipe Spool, Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Spool, Alloy Steel Pipe Spool, Duplex Steel Pipe Spool and also providing coating services like 3lpe Coated Spools, Liquid Epoxy Coated Spools, Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated Spools, High build Epoxy Coated Spools, Glass Flake Epoxy Coated Spools, Internally Coated Pipes and Fittings, Externally Coated Pipes and Fittings.
Table of contents
- What is Pipe Spool ?
- Why pipe spools are pre-fabricated?
- How Pipe Spool Manufactured ?
- What parts are used for manufacturing pipe spools ?
- Pipe Spools : Product Range
- Pipe Spools : Grades and Standard
- Pipe Spool manufacturing materials and grades.
- Pipe Spool : Manufacturing Size and Schedule.
- Available sizes of Coated Pipe Spools.
- Types of Coated Pipe Spools.
- Cost savings in pre-fabrication, inspection & testing.
- Marking & Shipping
- Pipe Spools :Applications and industries Served
- We are World Wide Service Provider.
What is Pipe Spool ?
Pipe spools are the pre-build parts of a piping system. Pipes, flanges, and fittings are called pipe spools and they are produced before they are used in the piping system. Pipe spools are pre-shaped to make easier assemble using hoists, gauges and other tools for joining the parts. Pipe spools unite long pipes with flanges from the end of the long pipes so they can be bolted with each other with matching flanges. These connections are embedded inside concrete walls before the pouring of concrete. This system must be aligned properly before concrete pouring because it needs to withstand the weight and force of the structure.
They generally easily corrode because of the elements they exposure; water and natural electrolytes. Acceptable protective monitoring must be done when applying pipe spool systems. Pipe spool fabrication is very important because the construction of the ship and other marine industries require intensive piping. Pipe spools create great advantages because they reduce the limitations of space on site. With this advantage, all of the pipeline using industries has a great opportunity to increase their pipeline system efficiency and decrease their need for workforce and time.
Pipe spool systems are mostly used in power plants and petroleum refineries which requiring intensive piping. These systems include carriage and transport of fluid and gas and these transportation systems need lots of connection parts. In these systems, there is no place for mistakes. Assembly and fabrication of pipelines must be done correctly. This piping application has two main stages;
1.Pipe Spool Production
Pipe spools are produced by the usage of raw pipes and pipe fittings. The cutting process of the raw pipes is done with prespecified sizes that are suitable for the pipe fittings and other components.
There are two main parts of pipe spooling process:
1.Roll correction and welding
2. Durable position fitting and welding.
Why pipe spools are pre-fabricated?
Pipe spools are pre-fabricated to reduce field installation costs and provide higher quality in the products. They are generally flanged to obtain the connection to other spools. The spool fabrication is normally performed by special companies having the required infrastructure. These specialist fabricators produce the system under the specified set of quality and accuracy to obtain proper fit at the site and to maintain the necessary technical properties defined by the client.
Mainly used pipeline systems are generally;
For the supply of water and flammable gases, steel pipes are the most useful pipes. They are used in many homes and businesses to transfer natural gas or propane fuel. They also used for fire sprinkler systems due to their high heat resistance. The durability of steel is one of the best advantages of the pipeline systems. It is strong and it can withstand the pressures, temperatures, heavy shocks, and vibrations. It also has unique flexibility which provides an easy extension.
Copper pipes are mostly used for the transportation of hot and cold water. There are mainly two types of copper pipes, soft and rigid copper. Copper pipes joined using flare connection, compression connection, or solder. It is expensive but offers a high level of corrosion resistance.
It is used due to its low cost, resistance to corrosion and its ductility. They are more desirable than steel for the conveyance of flammable solvents because of none spark formation. Aluminum pipes can be connected by the flare of compression fittings.
Tempered glass pipes are used for specialized applications, such as corrosive liquids, medical or laboratory wastes, or pharmaceutical manufacturing. Connections are generally made using a specialized gasket or O-ring fittings.
How Pipe Spool Manufactured ?
“Pipe Spools are fabricated from a number of raw pipes and pipe fittings (e.g. elbows, flanges, tees, etc.) in fabrication shops. Raw pipes are cut to the required sizes and moved with pipe fittings to a fitting table, where some of the components are fitted together (i.e. temporarily connected). The resulting sub-assembly (part of the final pipe spool) continues with welding operations (i.e. permanent connected) before it comes back to the fitting table and gets fitted with other spool components.” (wermac.org)
Cogbill Construction’s Steps to Manufacturing:
1. Material take-Off; this is where our Project Manager will look at the drawings for the job and calculate how many flanges, T’s, 90’s, and pipes we will need in order to fulfill the customers’ order.
2. Purchasing the Material; Our Project Manager will work with our purchasing department to complete this step.
3. Prepping the Material; the pipe has to be cut to specific dimensions according to the job at hand and then fit together (temporarily) to assure that the pieces are cut correctly.
4. Welding; our welders will now weld the pieces together (permanently)
5. Final Touches: One of the last steps is to send the product off to get painted.
Reliable Sleeve & Engineering Products specialises in special-order Piping Spools and Piping Accessories. Our software, hardware and machinery match up with our experienced and skilled craft persons to produce high quality customized Process Piping, Pipe Stands, Pipe Shoes, and Reinforced Pipe Pads in almost unlimited varieties and designs. From the quantity of one to thousands, we can accommodate our customers’ specific needs and designs. Try the Cogbill way.
What parts are used for manufacturing pipe spools ?
- PIPES – SEAMLESS / WELDED / FABRICATED
- ELBOW – 45 DEGREE / 90 DEGREE / 180 DEGREE (LONG RADIUS, SHORT RADIUS, 1.5D, 3D)
- FLANGES – WNRF, BLIND, SORF, PLATE ETC
- OLETS – WELDOLET, ELBOLET, NIPPOLET, SOKOLET ETC
- REDUCER – CONCENTRIC REDUCER, ECEENTRIC REDUCER
- TEE – EUAL TEE, UNEQUAL TEE
- NIPPLE, COUPLING, UNION, END CAPS ETC.
Pipe Spools : Product Range
|Consturction||Grade||Size Range||Schedule / Thickness|
|Min Thk (mm)||Max Thk (mm)|
|Seamless Fabricated||CS||0.5″ to 30″||10s/3 mm||XXS/85 mm|
|Seamless Fabricated||AS||0.5″ to 30″||10s/3 mm||XXS/85 mm|
|Seamless Fabricated||SS||0.5″ to 24″||10s/3 mm||XXS/70 mm|
|Welded Fabricated||CS||0.5″ to 96″||10s/8 mm||XXS/85 mm|
|Welded Fabricated||AS||0.5″ to 48″||10s/8 mm||XXS/85 mm|
|Welded Fabricated||SS||0.5″ to 74″||10s/6 mm||XXS/70 mm|
Pipe Spools : Grades and Standard
|Stainless Steel Pipe Spool||ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 321, 347, 347H, 904L|
|Carbon Steel Pipe Spool||ASTM A 234 WPB, WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.|
|Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Spool||ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6|
|Alloy Steel Pipe Spool||ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91|
|Duplex Steel Pipe Spool||ASTM A815, ASME SA 815 UNS 31803, UNS 32205 (Dual Certified).|
Pipe Spool manufacturing materials and grades.
Stainless Steel Pipe Spool :
Stainless Steel Pipe Spool / ASTM A403 Pipe Spool / WP Grade SS 304 Pipe Spool / SS 304H Pipe Spool / SS 309 Pipe Spool / SS 310 Pipe Spool / SS 316 Pipe Spool / SS 316L Pipe Spool / SS 317L Pipe Spool / SS 321 Pipe Spool / SS 347 Pipe Spool / SS 904L, ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011 EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2 Pipe Spool
Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Pipe Spool :
Duplex Steel Pipe Spool / ASTM A 815 Pipe Spool / ASME SA 815 Pipe Spool / UNS NO S31803 Pipe Spool / S32205 Pipe Spool / Werkstoff No. 1.4462 Pipe Spool, ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011 EN: EN10253-1
Carbon Steel Pipe Spool :
Carbon Steel Pipe Spool / ASTM A234 WPB Pipe Spool / WPBW Pipe Spool / WPHY 42 Pipe Spool / WPHY 46 Pipe Spool / WPHY 52 Pipe Spool / WPH 60 Pipe Spool / WPHY 65 Pipe Spool / WPHY 70 Pipe Spool, ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011 EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
Low Temperature Carbon Pipe Spool :
Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Spool / ASTM A420 WPL3 Pipe Spool / A420 WPL6 Pipe Spool / Alloy Steel Pipe Spool / ASTM Pipe Spool / ASME Pipe Spool / A234 Pipe Pipe Spool / SA 234 Gr Pipe Spool / WP 1 Pipe Spool / WP 5 Pipe Spool / WP 9 Pipe Spool / WP 11 Pipe Spool / WP 12 Pipe Spool / WP 22 Pipe Spool / WP 91 Pipe Spool, ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011 EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
Nickel Alloy Pipe Spool :
Nickel Alloy Pipe Spool / ASTM / ASME Pipe Spool / SB 336 UNS 2200 Pipe Spool / NICKEL 200 Pipe Spool / UNS 2201 Pipe Spool / NICKEL 201 Pipe Spool / UNS 4400 Pipe Spool / MONEL 400 Pipe Spool / UNS 8020 Pipe Spool / ALLOY 20 Pipe Spool / 20 CB 3 Pipe Spool / UNS 8825 Pipe Spool / INCONEL (825 Pipe Spool / UNS 6600 Pipe Spool / INCONEL 600 Pipe Spool / UNS 6601 Pipe Spool / INCONEL 601 Pipe Spool / UNS 6625 Pipe Spool / INCONEL 625 Pipe Spool / UNS 10276 Pipe Spool / HASTELLOY C 276 Pipe Spool.
Pipe Spool : Manufacturing Size and Schedule.
Hence, we can claim with pride that we provide sturdy, high quality coated pipe spool pipes for multiple uses. We are one of the best producers of the industrial coated pipe spools. The production process of coated pipe spools is elaborately done from the latest technology and highest industry standard machinery. Our production team is an efficient and experienced one with over a decade of knowledge of the field.
NOMINAL BORE NB
|INTERNAL DIA(D)||PTFE LINER THICKNESS(T)||FLANGE PCD||FLANGEHOLE DIA||RAISED FACE DIA(R/F)|
|(INCHE s)||(+1 MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)|
Available sizes of Coated Pipe Spools.
- 15 NB (½”) up to 300 NB (12″) = 6-metre lengths
- Spools can be supplied in customer specified lengths up to 6-metres.
- 350 NB (14″) = 5 metre lengths
- 400 NB (16″) = 4 metre lengths
- All spools will have weepholes and will be sparktested according to ASTM 1545-97 (03)
- Liners are interference fitted into a variety of housings – this process compensates for the adverse effects of differential thermal expansion and contraction between the lining and the steel housing
- We uses paste extrusion technology for PTFE lining material.
Available sizes of Coated Pipe Spools.
- 3LPE COATED SPOOLS
- LIQUID EPOXY COATED SPOOLS
- FUSION BONDED EPOXY COATED SPOOLS
- HIGH BUILD EPOXY COATED SPOOLS
- GLASS FLAKE EPOXY COATED SPOOLS
- INTERNALLY COATED PIPES AND FITTINGS
- EXTERNALY COATED PIPES AND FITTINGS
Cost savings in pre-fabrication, inspection & testing.
- Quality of the work is easier to manage & maintain in a controlled environment. High accuracies on specified tolerances will avoid rework at site.
- Weather independent fabrication will minimize production delays.
- Prefabricated Spools are the perfect answer to severe skill & labor shortage. Users do not have to mobilize significant work force for fabrication of spools on site.
- Manufacturing in mass production, will result in lower manufacturing costs compared with site fabrication.
- Prefabricated Spools will take lesser fabrication / assembly time, thereby avoiding time & cost overruns.
- Prefabricated Spools will entail no or little investments in fabrication & testing equipments by users. Radiography, PMI, MPI, Ultrasonic tests, Hydro tests etc. can be performed better & effectively in controlled environments.
- Prefabricated Spools will be serviced under the strict vigilance of Third Party Inspection Agencies, ensuring 100% adherence to required quality standards.
- Better control on welding parameters in controlled environments resulting in lesser probability of rework at site.
- Weld less Induction Bends (as permitted by the client) would entail complete avoiding of welding pipe sections using SR elbows, thereby bringing in significant cost savings in welding, radiography of welding joints & material requirements.
- Lesser dependency on power availability, avoiding unnecessary time delays.
- Improved safety in better manufacturing conditions than on site.
- Fabricating spools off site means less slag, abrasive dust, smoke & other contaminants which are unacceptable in highly hygienic food processing & other industries.
Marking & Shipping
Every coated pipe spool is marked for the size, dimension & grade of the materials used in the manufacture of the coated pipe spools. We provide shipping for it all across India as well as abroad in any custom size as per the application & requirement of the customer.
Pipe Spools : Applications and industries Served
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Textile machinery
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in the Oil and gas industry
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Medical Gas Pipeline Systems
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in the Pharmaceutical processing industry
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Fluid piping.
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Modern architecture.
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Water waste projects
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Refinery
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Food
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Sanitary Applications
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Mining
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Coatings
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Adhesives and Sealants
- Piping Spools Fabrication Uses in Cosmetic
Pipe Spools Export Destinations.
India, Bangladesh, South Korea, Oman, Azerbaijan, Finland, Chile, Jordan, Venezuela, Canada, Namibia, Spain, Iraq, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica, Angola, Brazil, Hungary, Nigeria, Mexico, Libya, Iran, Colombia, Gambia, Hong Kong, Philippines, New Zealand, Nigeria, South Africa, United States, Kazakhstan, Peru, Russia, Puerto Rico, Macau, Bahrain, Belgium, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Tibet, Lithuania, Qatar, United Kingdom, Chile, Afghanistan, Sweden, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Morocco, Norway, Kenya, Algeria, Netherlands, Switzerland, Ireland, Thailand, Bolivia, Ecuador, China, Vietnam, Mongolia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Romania, Ukraine, Greece, Estonia, Yemen, Denmark, Lebanon, Gabon, Bhutan, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Slovakia, Croatia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Mexico, Nepal, Poland, Singapore, Portugal, Malaysia, Argentina, Belarus, Egypt, Australia, Kuwait, Turkey, Italy, Israel, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Austria, Serbia.