Stainless Steel Outlets, Duplex Steel Outlets, Inconel Outlets, Nickel Outlets, Nickel Outlets, Hastelloy Outlets, Copper Nickel Outlets, Alloy Steel Outlets, Carbon Steel Outlets, Titanium Outlets, Alloy 20 Outlets, 254 SMO Outlets, Types Manufacturer in Mumbai India and can export in worldwide.
Table of contents
- About Outlets
- Outlets Stock and Product Specification
- Installation of Outlets
- Types of Outlets
- Advantages of Outlets
- How to order Branch Fittings with Outlets
- There are 13 types of branch (Outlets) connections:
- Specifying the Schedule of both the Run and Branch (Outlets)
- Available Types of Outlets with us.
- Outlets Applications
- People Also Searched for other Outlets
- Outlets Export Destinations
Reliable Pipes and Tubes Ltd. is a primary maker and exporter of branch fitting, buttweld pipe olets, connection weld and hung pipe olets in each material audit and divider thicknesses and in consistence with overall standard.
We manufacture quality present day olets, which are made from disintegration safe metal in correct estimations. Expertly proposed to give effective execution to longer traverse they give common execution. Little in size yet solid in quality, our threadolets weldolets are supported by various overall industries.We give mechanical olets, nickel blend olets, stainless steel olet, duplex steel olets.
Olet fittings (also known as branch connections or pipe branch outlet fittings)are a family of forged products used to make 45 or 90 degrees integrally reinforced branch connections (deviations) from a run pipe (also called, header pipe) to a branch pipe (outlet pipe). MSS-SP 97 is the key specification covering reinforced branch connections, introduced by Bonney Forge in the piping market more than 70 years ago. Self-reinforced branches (Olets) are designed as per Process Piping Code ASME B31.3
Branch Connection fittings (also known as O’lets) are fittings which provide an outlet from a larger pipe to a smaller one (or one of the same size). The main pipe onto which the branch connection is welded is usually called the Run or Header size. The pipe to which the branch connection provides a channel is usually called the Branch or Outlet size. Branch connections are in all sizes, types, bores, and classes, in a wide range of stainless steel, chrome-moly, and other alloys.
Outlets Stock and Product Specification
|Size:||1/8″NB TO 4″NB (DN6 x DN100)|
|Class:||3000 LBS, 6000 LBS & 9000 LBS (Sch40, Sch80/Xs Sch160 Xxs)|
|Standards:||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS-SP-97, MSS-SP-79, JIS B2316, BS 3799, etc.|
|Connect Type:||Welded, threaded, BW, SW|
|Line Pipe:||ASTM A694 F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70Low|
|Optional Value Added Services:||Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering.|
|Applications||Petrochemical industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Food industry, Aviation and aerospace industry, Architectural decoration industry, Oil and Gas Pipeline industry|
Installation of Outlets
Types of Outlets
Socket weld Outlets
Advantages of Outlets
- Less space is required, making the piping system design more flexible
- The flow is fully unrestricted, due to the funnel design
- Just 2 welds are needed, instead of 3 (less work and weld inspections)
- Accelerated installation time
How to order Branch Fittings with Outlets
Suppliers of Weldolets, Thredolets, Sockolets, and other branch fittings need the following information to identify the needed product:
- Header run pipe size (which is generally expressed as a range of possible sizes, example 36-22)
- Branch pipe size (the NPS of the connecting pipe to the run pipe, example 6 inches)
- Branch pipe schedule (which can be STD, XS, 160, XXS) for buttweld types of connections (rating shall be provided for socket weld and NPT threaded Olets)
- Style of branch fitting (Weldolet, Thredolet, Nipolet, Sockolet, etc)
- Material Grade (example A105, A350 LF2, A182 F304)
There are 13 types of branch (Outlets ) connections:
- Weldolet is 90° branch connection
- It Comes in full size or reducing size (Full size is when you take branch of the same size as run pipe size for example, 3 inch to 3 inch. And reducing size is when branch size is less than run pipe size for example, 3 inch to 1 inch)
- Weldolet’s end is suited for the butt welding connection.
- Threadolet is 90° branch connection comes with threaded end connection
- It also Comes in full size or reducing size
- End connection is suited for threaded joint
- Sockolet is same as weldolet but with socket end.
- It is 90° branch connection
- Comes in full size or reducing size
- End connection is suited for socket welding
- Elbolet is a special type of olets which fits on elbow surface.
- It is 90° branch connection and comes in different types of ends that suit for butt welding, socket welding and threaded joint
- It is another contoured butt-weld branch connection used in less critical applications.
- Like the Sweepolet, the attachment welds are easily examined by radiography, ultrasound and other standard non-destructive techniques.
- Manufactured to meet your specific reinforcement requirements.
- It is designed for use with KLM and IPS brass or copper tubing.
- Available with socket or threaded connections.
- Coupolet is Olets with female NPT thread that uses for low-pressure This will reduce use of one sockolet and one coupling.
- Nipolet is weldolet with extended pipe body. As you can see in the image
- It is 90° branch connection and comes in different types of ends that suit for butt welding, socket welding or threaded joint
- Flexolet reduces the number of fitting sizes per outlet required, made possible bythe revisions to the MSS specification.
- This means less warehouse bin locations, fewer individual inventory items, and less time needed for filling orders.
- There are some special olets also used in piping such as Latrolet that is used for taking branch which is not at 90 degrees to run pipe.
- Latrolet comes in a 45°or any other special degree as required by purchaser
- End connections of a Latrolet can be butt welded, socket welded or threaded.
- Sweepolet is used for large size branch connection.
- It provides smooth flow transition from run pipe to branch pipe.
- Sweepolet is used in piping header and pressure vessel when smooth flow transition is necessary and standard tee cannot be used.
Specifying the Schedule of both the Run and Branch (Outlets)
Generally the schedules of the run pipe and branch pipe are identical and thus specification of the equivalent schedule Weldolet assures the proper fitting being used. For examples:-
- 16″ Standard weight x 6″ Standard weight is specified as a 6″ standard weight fitting.
Where the schedule of the run is greater or less than the schedule of the branch, it is essential that both schedules be specified since (a) The Weldolet’s reinforcing characteristics are a function of the run pipe wall thickness, which in turn designates the schedule of the basic Weldolet® fitting to be used;(b) The wall thickness of the outlet or branch end must match the wall thickness of the branch pipe.
- 16″ Extra strong x 6″ Standard weight
16″ Standard weight x 6″ Extra strong
Special care is suggested to avoid confusing schedule 40 and standard weight as being identical (above 10″ schedule 40 is heavier) and schedule 80 and extra strong (above 8″ schedule 80 is heavier).
- 8″ Schedule 80 x 4″ Schedule 80 fitting or extra strong fitting.18″ Schedule 80 x 4″ Schedule 80 is a considerably heavier fitting, because the reinforcement is for 18″ schedule 80 pipe with a wall thickness of approximately 1″.
The Weldolet® is available in standard code designs for all combinations of run wall thicknesses up through 3.1/2″ thickness and branch wall thicknesses up through double extra strong. Designs for thicknesses greater than these can be developed on request.
Available Types of Outlets with us.
- Stainless Steel Outlets
- SS 304 Outlets
- SS 304L Outlets
- SS 304H Outlets
- SS 309 Outlets
- SS 310 / 310S Outlets
- SS 316 Outlets
- SS 316L Outlets
- SS 316H Outlets
- SS 316Ti Outlets
- SS 317 / 317L Outlets
- SS 321 / 321H Outlets
- SS 347 / 347H Outlets
- SS 904L Outlets
- Duplex Steel Outlets
- Duplex Steel F51 Outlets
- Duplex Steel F53 Outlets
- Duplex Steel F55 Outlets
- Duplex Steel F60 Outlets
- Inconel Outlets
- Inconel UNS N06600 Outlets
- Inconel UNS N06601 Outlets
- Inconel UNS N06625 Outlets
- Inconel UNS N08800 Outlets
- Inconel UNS N08810 Outlets
- Inconel UNS N08825 Outlets
- Nickel Outlets
- Nickel UNS N02200 Outlets
- Nickel UNS N02201 Outlets
- Monel Outlets
- Monel UNS N04400 Outlets
- Monel UNS N05500 Outlets
- Alloy 20 Outlets
- Alloy 20 Outlets
- Hastelloy Outlets
- Hastelloy UNS N10276 Outlets
- Hastelloy UNS N06022 Outlets
- Copper Nickel Outlets
- Copper Nickel 70/30 Outlets
- Copper Nickel 90/10 Outlets
- Alloy Steel Outlets
- Alloy Steel F5 Outlets
- Alloy Steel F9 Outlets
- Alloy Steel F11 Outlets
- Alloy Steel F21 Outlets
- Alloy Steel F22 Outlets
- Alloy Steel F91 Outlets
- Carbon Steel Outlets
- Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Outlets
- LTCS A350 LF2
- Titanium Outlets
- Titanium GR 2 Outlets
- Titanium GR 5 Outlets
- 254 SMO Outlets
- 254 SMO Outlets
- Outlets Types
- Welding Outlet
- Socket weld Outlet
- Threaded Outlet
- Nipple Outlet
- Elbow Outlet
- Lateral Outlet
- Sweep Outlet
|Nickel 200/201||Marine and offshore engineering|
|Caustic handling equipment|
|Manufacture and handling of sodium hydroxide|
|Reactors and vessels where fluorine reacts with hydrocarbons|
|Hastelloy C-276||Pollution control stack liners, ducts, dampers, scrubbers, stack-gas reheaters, fans, and fan housings|
|Flue gas desulfurization systems|
|Chemical processing components like heat exchangers, reaction vessels, evaporators, and transfer piping|
|Sour gas wells|
|Monel K500||Sour-gas service applications|
|Oil and gas production safety lifts and valves|
|Oil-well tools and instruments like drill collars|
|Oil well industry|
|Chains, cables, springs, valve trim, fasteners for marine service|
|Monel 400||Marine engineering|
|Chemical and hydrocarbon processing equipment|
|Gasoline and freshwater tanks|
|Crude petroleum stills|
|Boiler feed water heaters and other heat exchangers|
|Valves, pumps, shafts, fittings, and fasteners|
|Industrial heat exchangers|
|Crude oil distillation towers|
|Incoloy 800H/HT||Ethylene furnace quench boilers|
|Valves, fittings and other components exposed to corrosive attack from 1100-1800° F|
|Chemical and petrochemical processing|
|Super-heater and re-heaters in power plants|
|Incoloy 825||Chemical Processing|
|Oil and gas well piping|
|Nuclear fuel reprocessing|
|Components in Pickling equipment like heating coils, tanks, baskets and chains|
|Inconel 600||Chemical industry|
|Heat treating industry|
|Gas turbine components|
|Inconel 601||Chemical Processing|
|Heat treating industry|
|Heat treating muffles and retorts|
|Catalyst support grids in nitric acid production|
|Steam superheater tube supports|
|Inconel 625||Specialized seawater equipment|
|Chemical process equipment|
|Inconel 718||Chemical processing|
|Cryogenic storage tanks|
|Valves, fasteners, springs, mandrels, tubing hangers|
|Wellhead completion equipment and blow out preventers (BOPS)|
People also Searched for other Outlets
45°Outlets, 90°Outlets, Socket weld Outlets, Sweep Outlets, Insert Weld Outlets, Welding Outlets, Threading Outlets, Nipple Outlets, 90° Elbow Outlet, Stainless Steel Threading Outlets, 200 Nickel Alloy Threading Outlets, High Nickel Alloy Threading Outlets, UNS S30400 Threading Outlets, ASME B16.11 Alloy Steel Threading Outlets, 316L Stainless Steel Threading Outlets, ASTM A182 F304L Threadolet, ASTM A350 LF2 Threading Outlets, ASTM A105 CS Threading Outlets Supplier, Alloy Steel F5 Forged Threadolet, Stainless Steel 310S Threading Outlets, ASME B16.11 Threading Outlets Supplier, Threading Outlets Class 3000 LBS, Stainless Steel S31603 Threading Outlets Dealer, 6000 LBS Stainless Steel 317 Threadolet, Industrial Threading Outlets Manufacturer, ANSI B16.11 Monel 400 Threading Branch Connection, UNS K41545 Threading Outlets, Chrome Moly F11 Threading Outlets, Inconel 600 Threading Outlets Stockists, ANSI B16.11 SS Threading Outlets, 1.4307 SS Threading Outlets Exporter, Incoloy 800H Threadolet Fittings ASTM A350 CS LF2 Threadolet, Titanium Grade 2 Threading Outlets, Ti 3.7035 Threading Outlets, 904L Stainless Steel Threading Outlets, Cupro Nickel 90-10 Threading Outlets, UNS C70600 Threading Branch Connection, SS 9000 LBS Threading Outlets, INOX 1.4301 Threading Outlets Exporter, 6 Moly Forged Threading Outlet Fittings, Incoloy® alloy 20 Threading Outlets, Stainless Steel SMO 254 Threading Outlets, Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Threadolet, Duplex steel 2205 Threading Outlets, Threading Outlets Supplier in Mumbai, Threading Outlet Fittings Manufacturer in India, Super Duplex Threading Outlets Dimensions, Duplex Steel Threading Outlets, Threading Outlets Fittings Stockist, Threading Outlets at Best Price, this also we can supply as per your requirement and specifications.
Outlets Export Destinations
India, Bangladesh, South Korea, Oman, Azerbaijan, Finland, Chile, Jordan, Venezuela, Canada, Namibia, Spain, Iraq, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica, Angola, Brazil, Hungary, Nigeria, Mexico, Libya, Iran, Colombia, Gambia, Hong Kong, Philippines, New Zealand, Nigeria, South Africa, United States, Kazakhstan, Peru, Russia, Puerto Rico, Macau, Bahrain, Belgium, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Tibet, Lithuania, Qatar, United Kingdom, Chile, Afghanistan, Sweden, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Morocco, Norway, Kenya, Algeria, Netherlands, Switzerland, Ireland, Thailand, Bolivia, Ecuador, China, Vietnam, Mongolia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Romania, Ukraine, Greece, Estonia, Yemen, Denmark, Lebanon, Gabon, Bhutan, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Slovakia, Croatia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Mexico, Nepal, Poland, Singapore, Portugal, Malaysia, Argentina, Belarus, Egypt, Australia, Kuwait, Turkey, Italy, Israel, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Austria, Serbia.